The authors are advised to follow the guidelines, given below:
- The authors are advised to submit the original contribution only.
- A declaration has to be made by the authors that the contribution is not sent for any publication, in any form, for any purpose.
- The empirical based papers will have preference over others.
- There can be single author or multiple authors.
- All the manuscripts must be prepared in MS Word , the paper font must be Times New Roman, 12 point, 1.5 line spacing.
- The first page should contain title of the study, name(s) of the author(s), current designation, affiliation, telephone number and email address. Mailing address of the primary and secondary authors should be mentioned.
- Do not write authors’ name elsewhere in the manuscript as the paper will be sent for double blind peer review.
- The second page should contain title and abstract of maximum 250 words followed by five (5) keywords.
- The full article should have a maximum of 3000 words excluding the title and abstract page.
- All tables, charts and graphs should be in black colour. Wherever necessary, the source should be indicated in bottom. The number of tables used is restricted to 3.
- Authors are expected to adhere to standard academic writing.
- Please follow the latest edition of APA referencing style for every type of reference.
- Sample Book Reference
Daft, L.(2012). Leadership. Delhi: Cengage Learning.
- Sample Reference to Chapter in Book
Nancy W. Nix.(2001).Supply Chain Management in the Global Environment, John T. Mentzer (Ed.).Supply Chain Management (pp.27-58). New Delhi: Sage Publications, Inc.
- Sample Journal Reference
Pandey, R., & Raman, V. (2012).Financial Inclusion in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.Journal of Social and Management Sciences.41 (2). 147-164
Guidelines for submission of Book reviews
Vichaara invites the submission of spontaneous book reviews on current management themes.
- The reviews can range from 1500-3000 words.
- The reviews can be written either by a single reviewer or by more than one.
- Reviews should give a brief introduction about the title of the book and author (s).
- Reviews should make a clear attempt to comprehend the issues or problems highlighted in the book.
- It should objectively evaluate conceptual foundation of the book with its strengths and weaknesses
- The usage of references should be avoided to the maximum. If used APA reference style is preferred.
Manuscripts must be sent as an email attachment to email@example.com along with scanned copy of Declaration Form and Copyright Form